If you are purchasing a Messenjar:
- Share your unique link with as many people as possible: immediate and extended families, old and new friends, colleagues, mentors, co-workers and neighbors. Send your unique link to more people than you anticipate will contribute.
- Encourage others to forward the unique link to others that may be interested in contributing to the Messenjar.
- You can submit more than one message from the unique link. Take advantage of this if you have low participation and want to fill the jar with more personal messages from you. Or, submit messages on behalf of your technically challenged participants (just be sure to fill out their name (i.e. "Grandma" in the form, not yours).
- Get creative! There are several uses for Messenjars beyond the typical occasions. Think about a friend in need of kind words, a lonely family member living overseas, a thank you for that thoughtful someone. Go the extra mile and ask your participants to write a specific kind of message (i.e. send a joke to Bob, send Sue your favorite memory of her, tell Mike you are grateful for him because... etc.)
If you are participating in a Messenjar:
- Keep your message short. Think of it like signing a greeting card.
- Write what comes from the heart. Don't overthink it.
- If you don't fancy yourself a writer, look up applicable quotes or sayings. Just be conscientious and credit the author in your message.
- Submit your message now. Don't put this off for later. The unique link you were sent is only active for a short time. Do it now, so you don't get left behind in this memorable group gift.
- Peruse this website to learn more about Messenjars. Visit the Shop to see examples of the products.